View Single Post

Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by obamacocksucker View Post
Good post. If we are to single out Obama for any blame, that HAS GOT TO BE EXTENDED back for years covering a number of Presidencies.

Again, those who support Trump blindly see everything that is happening in this world as Obama or Clinton's fault. I see nobody bashing Trump on this at all. He was following Obama policy to the letter from day one.

This is not easy......the shock and problem is to have the United States of America, seemingly, threaten nuclear war. Two individual hotheads yelling across the media sure will not solve it.

I pray for someone to be level headed because nuclear attack by ANYONE...ANYONE..will have consequences that the world will live with for many many years. From what we read, the guy in North Korea is stupid and does not get what it might mean. You hope our leaders are smarter than that.

I cannot get out of my head what Trump's ghost writer said in an interview in New Yorker in JULY OF 2016.

"“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

Why so drastic.....ONE single nuclear attack has the possibility of a domino effect over the world.
Wow this post is enlightening, wipe your chin...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk