View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not disappointed at all.

If anyone does anything illegal they should be prosecuted after investigation. Republican, Democrat, whatever. That is simple.

Instead of discussing all your conspiracies which have been going on for so many years with no facts ever, I will wait for the facts, WHICH WE WILL GET EVENTUALLY.

I never offered a conspiracy theory.....I never accused anyone of any collusion. And do not intend to until the committee gives a report at which time, all player will live with the consequence of their actions.

You guys can only replay Hannity conspiracies....NONE OF WHICH ever go anywhere or have any legs....so many times.

I am not into inspiring folks to chant "lock him, her or them up" Some like that......they are children. I will be patient and wait for facts......but you have fun with all this stuff.
When Rocket is disappointed, he denies it. But, he will insist that his President that he did not vote for, is a liar and nasty. Poor Rocket. Has a lot to say but can't get over the embarrassment of not voting for a legitimate candidate.