View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What does that say about Village Trump supporters?
I think the man has some sort of dyslexia. He was trying to read from script and struggled. I didn't get that he was reluctant to distance himself from the nasty KKK and the white supremacists. He is just awful at speaking and communicating..

Please do not put words in our mouths. I doubt you would find few people living in The Villages that would not decry such hatred. I HATE that they call white supremacists Alt RIGHT. The people I know who vote right of center are certainly not like them nor do they agree with them in any shape or form. I read somewhere that there are less than six thousand clan members in the country. That would be six thousand too many for all of us.

I think that you may more accurately describe Trump Supporters as people who voted for Trump so that we could see done, some of the things we want done and to see undone, some of the things we want undone.

The Election was won because people did NOT understand that we were tired of the extremes in politics and so we had only one choice for someone who wasn't a politician. He is Awful at it. Still better than the extreme left nonsense we had to deal with in last administration. Obama is a person who is intelligent, well spoken, well read and charming. He is just toooooo far left for most of this country.