View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think the man has some sort of dyslexia. He was trying to read from script and struggled. I didn't get that he was reluctant to distance himself from the nasty KKK and the white supremacists. He is just awful at speaking and communicating..

Please do not put words in our mouths. I doubt you would find few people living in The Villages that would not decry such hatred. I HATE that they call white supremacists Alt RIGHT. The people I know who vote right of center are certainly not like them nor do they agree with them in any shape or form. I read somewhere that there are less than six thousand clan members in the country. That would be six thousand too many for all of us.

I think that you may more accurately describe Trump Supporters as people who voted for Trump so that we could see done, some of the things we want done and to see undone, some of the things we want undone.

The Election was won because people did NOT understand that we were tired of the extremes in politics and so we had only one choice for someone who wasn't a politician. He is Awful at it. Still better than the extreme left nonsense we had to deal with in last administration. Obama is a person who is intelligent, well spoken, well read and charming. He is just toooooo far left for most of this country.
Silence from Trump supporters on here in so many situations is a silent nod to affirm all that he does. THAT SIMPLE

He has spewed nothing but hate, not only on minorities etc., but on this country, since elected and before and NONE of you hold him responsible. NONE.

Saying he has whatever you say he has is the same as finding an excuse for a hateful and mean spirited man.

To use Obama OR ANYONE to excuse this person is astounding. Sometime you have to hold the person accountable WITHOUT the excuses offered everytime.

PS.....no words being put into anyones mouth. This political forum ALWAYS finds an excuse for this person, whether it is Obama or Clinton...things you would not allow your child to get away with. This political forum ALWAYS finds something to march in step with his "woe is me' attitude, even today using a FASHION BLOG. You have every right to oppose Obama but THAT does not allow anyone to support the "God Emperor of the United States.'" as he is called by those responsible yesterday. He has filled our airways with nothing but hate since he came on the scene. Prepare for more from these groups.