View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We do not elect a president to worship him. We elect a president to get things done.
I agree.....what legislation has passed ? What has he done ?

He totally screwed up health care because he is fixated on the investigation and Clinton and Obama. He never even visited congress....just shouted out threats on twitter. And he changed what he was for each week.

So again, he has signed some EO's....he has threatened nuclear attack....he has threatened troops in Venzuela....he has fired 3 good american folks because they dared to look into his past...he has publicly rebuked almost every single american institution and did it in a public forum with an international stage. He has lied about ALL of his budget priorities.....he now has emboldened all the white supremecy groups and the KKK.

Just a short list of what he has done thus far and you make my point......NEVER EVER CRITICIZE TRUMP.......HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT....AND EVERYONE IS PICKING ON HIM.

ps.....I need no lecture from you on why we elect a President. I KNOW and this is not it. Does lead the country, and not his own personal group sound familiar ?