» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 07:29 PM
rubicon rubicon is offline
Email Reported As Spam
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,707
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bunzl1951 View Post
I just purchased a home for my son. He is 43 with special needs and I will be leasing home to him. Will we be able to obtain resident ID for him?
Thank you
it would seem you would be able to obtain a three year ID Card for your son since you are the deed owner. Once the home is deeded to him he gets a permanent ID

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.