Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-16-2017, 07:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Silver is the new trendy color for short and medium hair!

Bare this site has some absolutely gorgeous looks for grey hair, but the models are not very mature, so that may make a difference as to how they look so good.

I went from almost black hair to platinum very quickly. Both sides of my family go white, not grey. I was in my early 40s and I was horrified so I went through all the streaking, low lights, hi lights, you name it, until I finally became comfortable in my own skin and accepted my hair and my "look" for what it is. I do get a really good stylish cut and my clothing leans towards modern youngish looking clothes. I also changed my makeup to a much lighter skin tone with emphasis on the eyes. My eyebrows stayed black so that helps.

Going grey is difficult because it really does signal age, but you cannot fight age, so use all the improvements in hair color and cosmetics to make the best of what you are.

I actually have people in my hair salon who ask for my hair color and my adorable hair stylist always says "this does not come out of a bottle, it is a gift from God".

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak