View Single Post

Old 08-16-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Default How did we get here?

As I've posted before, a simple trick to remove your own prejudice is to reverse roles.

Our country, OUR PEOPLE, are being torn apart.

First of all, my family did not arrive in the US till 1913. The civil ware ended in 1865. They settled in NY and NJ.

YOU CANNOT CORRECT HISTORY OR REWRITE IT TO FIT YOUR CURRENT VIEW.

Those on the left want to blame a group of people for the acts of one person.

As Trump declared-a sane view-there was improper behavior ON BOTH SIDES.

Far as switching rolls to remove you own prejudice-PREJUDGMENT. Imagine that one part of our population CHOSE to remove and deface statues of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Mother Teresa.

No one dared to point out such things as THE BLACK PANTHERS, THE BLACK CAUCUS, BLACK LIVES MATTER ETC Try my trick-say WHITE PANTHERS, THE WHITE CAUCUS, WHITE LIVES MATTER and you will see the PREJUDICE.

LAW, ETHICS ETC must and should apply to all. IT IS THAT SIMPLE AND THAT IS WHAT TRUMP SAID. Trump for better or for worse is used to business. FORGIVE ME BUT FOR ME THAT IS REALITY. The problems are not easy or simple but who is offering solutions and who is saying MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. In my view, we have just lived through OBama and EIGHT YEARS of MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.

IT IS EASY TO BITCH-IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND SOLUTIONS. THE ART OF THE DEAL-NEITHER SIDE GETS EVERYTHING THEY WANT.. TRUMP SAID THE OBVIOUS-BOTH SIDES WERE GUILTY. MY VIEW-BOTH SIDES WERE REDUCED TO A MOB.