View Single Post

Old 08-16-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Smile Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"So what"? America is failing. She's gone from #1 in the world to the current...somewhere around #25. We continue to fall. Quotas mean the best is NOT hired/given a position so we ALL suffer.

Changing demographics ALWAYS results in change. And in this case...NOT for the better. NOTHING improves by bringing in a bunch of black people...NOTHING.

I tell you that it IS happening which MOST here deny. "I" can't change anything, I need your help to bring America back to TRUE greatness.

I AM here because the villages is pretty near the perfect place to live. 99% white is ALWAYS a better place than 95% or 90%...and MUCH better than 75% or 50%. White people make nice places to live...the minorities don't.

It's SO EASY to push for diversity...to insist we're all equal...when you live in an affluent 99% white paradise.

Go live for a while in W or S Chicago for a few weeks...then come back and yell me how equal they are...what wonderful neighbors they are.

Those with NO real experience with blacks are always their biggest proponents of diversity...those who lived with them...can't wait to get away from them.

Name me the black villages, 150,000 black people living together in peace and harmony...show it to me. Show me a school that is 99% black and isn't a "prison" with metal detectors and armed security in the halls.

They are NOT us!
Perhaps I wasn't specific enough with my "So What?" question.

The entire sentence would better be expressed as, "So......what do you propose should be done about the situation?"

Are you proposing to lead an uprising of elderly White residents of The Villages in a movement to reverse the demographic changes that are a foregone conclusion at this point in time? We in The Villages certainly are not going to out-reproduce the young, non-White population of the country.

Maybe you are young enough, well connected enough, and prosperous enough to consider running for public office. You might be a force for change in a position as "mundane" as becoming a member of the local school board. Certainly, our school system suffers from an absence of a sense of American History and World History.

Or, maybe you could become a member of the State Legislature or the Federal Legislature. Another route could be attaching yourself to one of the candidates for Governor in our next election, and becoming a trusted adviser.

Or..........what's more likely........... you will just content yourself with posting disparaging racial observations on an anonymous social media board.

Carl in Tampa