View Single Post

Old 08-16-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Perhaps I wasn't specific enough with my "So What?" question.

The entire sentence would better be expressed as, "So......what do you propose should be done about the situation?"

Are you proposing to lead an uprising of elderly White residents of The Villages in a movement to reverse the demographic changes that are a foregone conclusion at this point in time? We in The Villages certainly are not going to out-reproduce the young, non-White population of the country.

Maybe you are young enough, well connected enough, and prosperous enough to consider running for public office. You might be a force for change in a position as "mundane" as becoming a member of the local school board. Certainly, our school system suffers from an absence of a sense of American History and World History.

Or, maybe you could become a member of the State Legislature or the Federal Legislature. Another route could be attaching yourself to one of the candidates for Governor in our next election, and becoming a trusted adviser.

Or..........what's more likely........... you will just content yourself with posting disparaging racial observations on an anonymous social media board.

Carl in Tampa
Tried to run...the D and R party have a lock on the ballots...it's almost impossible for a "common man" to get on the ballot. The hurdles are inappropriate but perfect for the D and R party to keep a stranglehold on exactly WHO will get elected. 10s of thousands of signatures for one.

Yup...I'll just sit here and interject the truth when needed. Because Carl...you ARE right...there is nothing that can be done at this late stage of the game. White passed below 50% and we're heading down fast. Hispanics became the majorities of babies 7 years ago and they continue to grow in numbers. America IS "Mexico II" within 30 years.

We LET our country go. We gave it away. Our compassion, our niceness towards the inferior will ultimately destroy us.

To use the bird feeder analogy...a few birds visiting your feeder is nice and relaxing, watching the birds flitter here and there...but once the word gets out...and a million birds show up...it's a disgusting mess...no longer nice and relaxing. America is being overrun in the same manner.