Thread: Help me!!!
View Single Post

Old 08-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Sage
Default Help me!!!

PLEASE HELP ME AND PLEASE SHARE!!!!
Since I started Lost Pets of The Villages, you have asked me what you can do to help me. Here it is... I'm making a call to action to all of you.
I need you at the Sumter County Commissioners Meetings. Yes, you read that right. There will be a lot of meetings.
The FIRST meeting is on the 22nd of August at 5:00 PM Colony Cottage Rec Center!
The meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month. The 2nd is at the Bushnell County Courthouse and the 4th is at Colony Rec Center in The Villages.
This affects Lake and Marion Counties as well.
It's time! It's time we come together and save our pets. We can do this together. We CAN go No Kill! When a Shelter is No Kill they find ways to find the owners and save the pets they are more willing to work with the community. As it stands now, no one can go in, no one can take pictures, no volunteers, and no transparency. Too many pets go in and never come out.
I'm asking you to come to the meetings to support those of us who will come forward and tell our stories. Each meeting you will hear personal stories, what No Kill is and means to our pets, what TNR is, and how and why it works.
This is not a one trick pony. This is NOT going to be easy. It's going to take time and support.
I am doing everything I can to keep your pets out of the shelter... Help me help you. We need a shelter that we don't have to worry about our pets going in. A shelter that we can easily find our pets. A shelter that works WITH the community.
I'm asking you to be there FOR me and WITH me. We can do this together.
Please share and get the word out.
Thank you!

Angie Fox
Lost Pets of The Villages
815-370-9115

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	00000001.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	70982