View Single Post

Old 08-18-2017, 08:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyf View Post
I was there yesterday and had a very bad day. There was a person from Ocala in the front office and she was very dis-organized. She even forgot me in the questions room. It took me 45 minutes to get into the donation room and it was a very slow day. Then about 5 minutes before the end of my donation I felt a pain in the right arm and asked Charli to check it. It was just starting to swell and turn red. Charli and Juanita immediately unhooked me. I did get in my donation, but I cannot donate again for 8 weeks, Mid October.
I hate it when that happens. Both the unorganized front desk person and the slip of the needle or whatever causes that.

About last year this time I believe I had an incident like that as well and could not donate for two months. Could have been year before that though.

I am not donating again until September and will try to get just two more donations in which will stop me at 5 donations in the three month period. So, I will not get the $60 card but can donate 5 times in the next three month period from Oct-December.