View Single Post

Old 08-20-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I sent this to a columnist whom I view possessing great intelligence, reasoning and writing abilities and hence have great respect for her.

When this resistance movement began it looked like the left was doing their best imitation of the Alinsky Rules. However, a closer look at the left's tactics appear to resemble the same policy employed by Scientologist to destroy their enemies real and perceived.

Mankind has the ability to communicate to billions of people simultaneously and yet we lack great orators and leaders today. We have no one who can inspire,project a great vision, create hope , gain the confidence and trust of people, make us laugh ,not in government, not in education, not in religious institutions or any other industries.

We have a plethora of doomsayers, hatemongers, narcissists, willing to destroy everything in their path to achieve their self interests.

We needed another Ronald Reagan this past election cycle to obtain a resurgence of patriotism, optimism and mostly respect for this great nation.
But none exist in any party which in itself is a great failure.

Is America, Rome?

Personal Best Regards:
I believe America to be the greatest country ever to exist.

I never believed America to be perfect for sure, but I believe in America.

I believe in our ability to overcome whatever confronts us by talking and listening.

I believe America is made stronger by every new person who comes here with a dream.

I do not dilute myself to think America is perfect, but I believe America is made up of people who believe in freedom, understand how that freedom can at times seem an impediment, but also know we raise ourselves to greater things when we understand how blessed we are and the hard work of understanding that is needed to maintain that.

America is, despite those who want it to be about labels, is still the great melting pot of history.