View Single Post

Old 08-20-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Ok..we agree somewhat, but part ways on Trump.

Let me ask you a question because I know you try to be honest.

You are a smart lady, so you are aware, since being President Trump has lied very many times. Almost daily, and has made serious unfounded allegations against individual people who he felt did not agree with him (including serious legal charges) all from the Oval Office.

How do you square what you call "lack of good communication skills" with outright lies and baseless personal accusations coming from our Oval Office ? Remembering these are broadcast throughout the world.
I don't and I admit, I can't. I have trouble with that as well. My end result is not to glorify this President in any way. There are many times that I just cringe to be honest and wish he would listen to those better voices around him. My desired end result is, as I said, for a different voice to be heard in this country - one that has been silent for way too long. If this is the path that we have to take to get there, then so be it. Just to repeat why I think this is so important - if both sides are not being heard, we will never get to the truth.

Now let me preface this next thought with this - as a person of faith I have no additional knowledge than anyone else as to what God is trying to do with this great country of ours. BUT, I do know that He uses and has used some pretty pathetic characters (at least in the eyes of society) to turn situations around for good. Having said that, I choose not to be the judge of our President's character and instead choose a wait and see approach based on actions and outcome.

I hope that this at least helps in answering your question.