View Single Post

Old 08-20-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I rest my case with your post.

If you oppose Trump, you NEVER are allowed a defense for what you say and prove is true.

You are called a name or in some way de humanized, BUT I am the one at fault......I am the one who needs to be muffled. i am the one who overreacts (albeit with proof and links).

Amazing.........You obviously, Jack9696, are just fine with the lies. Ok, your choice, but I do not have to be.

Is that simple enough for you ?
Abby here again, not to be confused with poster you are addressing in post above-

I do get your point and don't like it from either side. It is nonproductive and very irritating, especially if you're the one being targeted. Not sure if it's because I'm still in the workplace and have to deal with a lot of negativity and insult dealing with the public, that I tune it out better than you do, or that I've just had to learn how to not take everything so personally. In other words, not worth my time to engage because it will only drag me down. You can always put the repeat offenders on ignore. As much as I didn't want to resort to that, I decided to try it with one person on here. When I realized I wasn't missing a thing by avoiding that person's posts, I decided to keep it that way.