View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 04:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't and I admit, I can't. I have trouble with that as well. My end result is not to glorify this President in any way. There are many times that I just cringe to be honest and wish he would listen to those better voices around him. My desired end result is, as I said, for a different voice to be heard in this country - one that has been silent for way too long. If this is the path that we have to take to get there, then so be it. Just to repeat why I think this is so important - if both sides are not being heard, we will never get to the truth.

Now let me preface this next thought with this - as a person of faith I have no additional knowledge than anyone else as to what God is trying to do with this great country of ours. BUT, I do know that He uses and has used some pretty pathetic characters (at least in the eyes of society) to turn situations around for good. Having said that, I choose not to be the judge of our President's character and instead choose a wait and see approach based on actions and outcome.

I hope that this at least helps in answering your question.
"

Well stated. If the American people supported or simply in a good faith effort seriously debated the Republican platform we may accomplish something.

Many people dismiss out of hand the number of outsiders who are hell bent on removing this nation as the number one and only super power. George Soros leading globalist comes to mind and those who have followed the money trail find it leads them back to the very groups marching in the streets. The Russians
are infamous for creating chaos in other countries.

The radical wing of the Democratic Party is so wrapped up in identity politics it can't and won't see the forest for the trees.

Indeed Trump does not do himself any favors and in fact provides opportunities for his enemies to attack him. Is it a strategic play by Trump ( ie headfake?)

but the MSM Deep State will continue their false narratives because they want back their power and control. Ergo my desire for good faith effort at logical debate which is non-existent now.

the losers in all this the American people

Personal Best Regards: