View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Desperate are we?

TWO threads in one day, touting your plagiarism skills...from the same unlinked (as usual) article no less?

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...498-post2.html

Stolen from here.
I am not a number! I am a man! - Personal Liberty(R)

I almost feel sorry for you in a way, cursed with a pseudo-intellectual mind and no obvious/easy escape hatch...or way to fool anyone.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Thanks for pointing this one out. Because he has a habit of stealing and then using it to teach HIS "morals", I had been actually checking but mused this.

You and I who disagree on issues seem to be the butt on here even though we are the ones who practice how this forum was set up.....give links to support your post.....NEVER EVER PLAGARIZE....yet because we happen to feel that our President should be honest and forthright, we are mocked with obscenities and hate.

I ave a good friend in PA who sort of work is with radical website....going to as him if he ever heard of TOTV in his travels as an extreme white nationalist site, because that is where it seems to be.

I sit in amazement at people like Rubicon who label, using their own criteria and then accuse those they labeled. They, the Rubicon's, of course are never at fault.

So much judgement being passed with no substance...so much support of just hate, not issues.