Thread: Bannon OUT!
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I seem to recall that the let made much to do about what they misinterpreted as Rush Limbaugh statement that he hoped Obama failed.

The left has moved from outrage that a conservative would be as unpatriotic as to suggest hope of failure for OUR PRESIDENT to open hostility, hate and war against this duly elected PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES.

The Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Waters Silicon Valley tycoons, Hollywood types, MSM are making a mockery of our Constitution

Anyone applauding what is going on in this nation cannot see or doesn't care that it is leading this nation down the road to perdition . And I believe the left have gone beyond the limits of reasoning and have become nothing but a garden variety lynch mob

Personal Best Regards:
In what way, EXACTLY, are elected representatives of our country, Pelosi and Waters, making a "mockery" of our Constitution? In what way, EXACTLY, is the free press making a "mockery" of our Constitution? May I remind you that Trump violates the Constitution every single day via the Emoluments Clause? In what way, EXACTLY, is this country going "down the road to perdition"? One thing I have to assume, from the language of your post, is that you object to gay marriage and LGBT rights (such as the right to visit a loved one in intensive care at a hospital) that the rest of us have taken for granted for decades? Or is it that you think Muslims don't have equal rights? I must also assume, following my reasoning above, that your religion has led to you believe that equal rights is somehow equivalent to "perdition".