Thread: Bannon OUT!
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Despite your completely irrational post......

I do not nor have I ever relied on one source of information. I occassionly watch cable news...all three of them, but basically read A LOT. I KNOW from experience who leans left or right IN EDITORIALS. If I read a left leaning one, I then search for the other side.

Since I worked in the political arena, it was my job to be up to date thus for years and years, each and every day, I have read the Times, the Journal (much of Rubicon's plagarism I see in the Journal). Make notes because each of them reference sources.

When I link on here and you get angry, I usually link the source that captures the idea most succicntly, on the assumption everyone is not like you and actually reads.

I use two iPads during the day to stay current, because I am an avid sports fan and use them, as now watching Red Sox/Indian game. I am informed.

The media does not lie. The only fake news is from wired websites. Trump calls fake news if they do not bow to his wishes or, as we have seen so often, break a story that we would not know without a leak, most from the WH.

They don't lie. Example, Flynn is still an adcpvisor in the WH serving Eastern European countries and using intel from here and probably still without a clearance if not for the Post. They have an outstanding investigative area, as does Trumps enemy CNN. Did you know Trumps problems with CNN are more personal with Zucker than with the reporting.

I KNOW the media does not lie, and my obsession on here right now is having a President of the United States lying at the basic level....that is scary

Also recommend Reuters, and I still have some pals in government who may in casual conversation point me in a direction.

And you don't bother me with your infantile mocking of my protest vote. In good conscience (I am sure you have heard of conscience) I felt a protest vote for a third party was my only choice as the two major parties offered nothing..

I post links because that is what adults do in a discussion forum. They don't plagiarize...they respond giving opinion and then supply at least one source to validate. I print some of many links to give a flavor. I am sure none of this or anything much else interests you, but it does me. Maybe if you visit the girl talk in the main forum...of course your junior filthy mouth won't go there, so trolling here is our curse.
Blah,blah, blah...

MSM is your savoir...
You voted Dopey Smurf for president....
You copy and paste other people's opinions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk