View Single Post

Old 08-26-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You "had some problems with him/her?"

As I recall, he, Allegiance, dirtbag and MDOCPD were tag-teaming you unmercifully to the point where you were posting about cyber laws and saying that you were going to report them to law enforcement.

Then RickeyD posted about the type of car in your parents driveway, obviously stalking you in real-life, and then you (rightfully so)...became frantic and afraid for your personal safety.

Which is the exact time of RickeyD's last post and apparent banning...I assume due to your valid complaints to TOTV.

And as far as "standing up to Baldwin," in actuality just like RickeyD, Wiotte is actually a flaming bigot/racist also (you need to pay closer attention to his posts)...he just does it in a more subtle way.

But hey Talt, unlike some nosy, passive-aggressive twits on here, I won't be whining to the mods about how Wiotte is really RickeyD...which, of course, he is.

So if you like his new persona, simply because he's anti-Trump and is at least smart enough to contain his sociopathic hatred of you in his new guise...it certainly isn't my issue.
The TOTV Administrator/Moderator etc. should be able to tell through what internet service someone has posted even if they are using a cell phone, lap top, or stand alone computer. As long as it goes through the same wi-fi address???

I did complain about that car in the driveway comment as you said.

But since that notice by TOTV about the Political Forum and basically using it at your own risk; I no longer complain about anything on the Political Forum to the Moderator/Administrator.

They do keep a sharp eye on the Regular Forum.