Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 08-29-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Coming from Don Baldwin I find that an amazing statement.

What have I tried to do on the TOTV Political Forum? Help survivors/victims of crimes. You Don Baldwin have posted repeated racist statements which would result in very unhappy conditions if made in person around many people.

I am trying to get people to speak up against the toxic trolls on the TOTV Political Forum. This needs to change.

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office should talk to these two people about their behavior. Yes I do. Do I think that this would go to prosecution. Probably not given the case law in Florida.

But there is always that first case that starts a precedent about abuse of the internet for purposes of long term bullying. Allegiance and Dirtbanker's posts on here would be a good example of adult bullying against other adults. Most bullying on the internet is by teens or pre-teens against other teens or pre-teens.

That is the maturity level of Allegiance and Dirtbanker. A couple of mean spirited and stupid 12 to 13 year olds.

A 12 year old would slam your head into a mud puddle. An adult will convince you to do it yourself.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.