View Single Post

Old 08-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Platinum member
Talking Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I got a reasonable estimate from Car Guys and assumed the final price would be someplace around 10 % higher since I have never received a final bill that met the extimate when using body shops in PA. Took the car in yesterday, got it back today (bumper replacement and paining. Final price was exactly the same as the estimate, the work was perfect, the paint matched and the panel alighment was perfect on both sides. They washed the car so the presentation was great. The personnel were pleasant, knowledgeable and friendly. Hopefully I will never need them again but if I do they will be first choice.
I had a similar experience over a year ago. The Car Guys were on a list of three repair garages recommended by my USAA Insurance Company after an impaired person damaged my right front fender and door.

They did a remarkable job of matching my metallic paint. The car was ready when promised and since I used the USAA recommended shop, they did all of the paperwork. Because the other driver was so obviously at fault, USAA waived my deductible amount because they were going to get reimbursed by her insurance company. It didn't cost me anything additional.

All in all, a satisfying repair experience.