View Single Post

Old 08-31-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I find it hard to understand why day after day, we have to read the attacks on this forum, before we can hit the hide classified key. The barrage of birthday's posted as an assault, the repeated titles about getting a job and paying taxes. The constant nastiness, the picking, and pot stirring..the direct attacks over and over and over and over.

I am sure I am not alone. I am sure that hundreds of people, maybe thousands of people who read this forum know the screen names of the nasty mouths and crude jerks who just keep it up, day after day.

Why do People Bully? - Bullying Statistics
Birthdays posted as an assault? Where do you get that? I mention birthdays as a way of honoring those who have helped or might help with my 224 613 Project. This is meant to empower survivors/victims of crimes. This massive Project is humanitarian in purpose.

There are bullies on here of both political stripes but I do not believe I am one of them.

Allegiance, dirtbanker are the worst of these. I hate Don Baldwin's racism but he seldom makes anything personal. There are some democrats who bully as well and make a lot of personal attacks. I do not know much of anything about any of the posters on here so I rarely make personal attacks other than some name calling.

Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are extremely personal and motivated by hate. And these involve hundreds of posts and whole threads. And this has gone on for months.

I say Happy Birthday to some athlete, movie star, or other person also as a way of dealing with my own experiences connected to my birthday of 2-24. This again has to do with helping survivors/victims of crimes.

This behavior by Allegiance and dirtbanker I will bet reflects very poorly on Talk of the Villages as well as on the Villages itself.

The Villages Daily Sun did an article on my work as far as Villages' area libraries are concerned. This appeared on Memorial Day of 2007. It was written by Gary Corsair.

I am extremely proud of my 224 613 Project and many people I believe also see it as very valuable. I just do not get why I get so much hatred from Allegiance and dirtbanker.

Others contributed a little bit in this verbal abuse but soon backed off. But these two have kept up the cyber harassment and cyber stalking for months. And this behavior is CRIMINAL in nature. IT is against the law to harass someone like this online for months with no legitimate purpose.