View Single Post

Old 08-31-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It really doesn't matter what you say. The world is progressing and there is nothing you can do to stop it. That is the bottom line Don.
Curse in the darkness as much as you want, and others like you, the only thing that is sure in this world is change. And change it will. With or without you.
We both know the better word is regressing...

I live here in whiteville...I'll pray it stays white as long as possible. While the world collapses around the bubble.

Why let it change for the worse when we COULD work for change for the better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wonder if white liberals political leanings will change once the 'minority majority' ultimately dominate politics and policy through those they elect to office.

What then for the 'useful idiots' (white liberals) when they no longer serve a purpose?
Wait until EVERY high school is a minority majority...as your great granddaughters are sexually harassed daily.

You know...it already goes on...has been for a while. If a black kids wants a white girl...he'll ask her to hook up and if she refuses, the blacks, black girls included, will harass them, call them racist, push them around, until they finally submit. Have a candid conversation with your grand daughters who attend large city schools with large minority student bodies. They'll tell you it happens. Blacks have a MUCH higher rate of STDs and HIV than whites.

They are NOT us...and we shouldn't be putting them in charge. The large cities are failing because they're run by minorities...minorities can't manage! EVERY place they are in charge fails.