View Single Post

Old 09-07-2017, 05:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboicolbs View Post
Thank you everyone for your responses.

I agree wholly with this. It would bring local recognition to the sport and it would make TV money. With TV being such a hotspot for pickleball, this should be a no brainer.

I wish Sumter County had the $$$ for that.

I do see that everyone here pays fees to use the amenities, and I agree that normal play should be limited to those who are paying. With that being said, people would definitely pay to play in tournaments, even if they were held monthly or bimonthly and those who aren't residents only being allowed to play at those designated times.

And, a mostly unrelated side note:

Where do you guys buy your pickleball gear? i buy balls from Dick's Sporting goods, as they sell the official ball for the majority of the tournaments i've played in. The paddle selection there is rather weak.

I have a deal with a smaller company called "Amazin' Aces", and they've sent me each release of their paddles. I can speak to the quality of their products. If anyone is interested, check them out at the site below. Tell them Colby sent you!

Amazin' Aces Pickleball | Pickleball Paddles For Beginners To Pros!
Unless it's summer it's hard to get on courts, but wondering are you promoting amazin aces or looking for a game?