View Single Post

Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.

Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

Two of these degrees-- in Philosophy and History-- are from the University of Nevada, Reno. Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

I did take a few Art classes for my Minor in Religious Studies and had the help with my Project-- of sorts-- with fellow UNR Grad and sometime bridge partner of my parents Mills Lane.

Quote:
Department of Art (0224)

1664 N. Virginia Street

Reno, NV 89557

Phone (775) 784-6682

Fax (775) 784-6655

Church Fine Arts, 209
And Audited two courses in Film Criticism from Howard Rosenberg whose Teaching Assistant was a fellow Earl Wooster High School Alumnus. Howard Rosenberg

Mills Lane was also one of the prosecutors involved in the Michelle Mitchell murder trials. These are still unwinding now but with a different jurisdiction involved and other murders attributed to the prime suspect in 2014+ in the slaying of Ms. Michelle Mitchell-- about 100 feet from the University of Nevada, Reno campus. This prime suspect is Oregon inmate Rodney Halbower. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings