Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.

Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

Two of these degrees-- in Philosophy and History-- are from the University of Nevada, Reno. Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

I did take a few Art classes for my Minor in Religious Studies and had the help with my Project-- of sorts-- with fellow UNR Grad and sometime bridge partner of my parents Mills Lane.

Quote:
Department of Art (0224)

1664 N. Virginia Street

Reno, NV 89557

Phone (775) 784-6682

Fax (775) 784-6655

Church Fine Arts, 209
And Audited two courses in Film Criticism from Howard Rosenberg whose Teaching Assistant was a fellow Earl Wooster High School Alumnus. Howard Rosenberg

Mills Lane was also one of the prosecutors involved in the Michelle Mitchell murder trials. These are still unwinding now but with a different jurisdiction involved and other murders attributed to the prime suspect in 2014+ in the slaying of Ms. Michelle Mitchell-- about 100 feet from the University of Nevada, Reno campus. This prime suspect is Oregon inmate Rodney Halbower. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings