View Single Post

Old 09-11-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthless wackadoodle View Post
Why post it on here then? I hope people will complain about dirtbanker, affald and allegiance if they make any kind of questionable posts on the Regular Forum. They make the TOTV Political Forum look like it is full of harassing bullies who really rarely have anything to say except mocking and teasing other posters who do. Your basic troll in other words. But these trolls target specific individuals and post hundreds of posts against them. Which to me looks quite illegal under Florida law. This harassment has gone on for months.

They know it is wrong as they rarely try to do it on the Regular Forum as they know they would be kicked off by the Moderator if they did. They do still try to needle in creative ways --like with the names of the NFL TOTV 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em-- which I hope that the Moderator catches onto and takes issue with. The names are Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola, and Cathy Woods. I am surprised one of these jerks did not use Rodney Halbower if they really wanted to get under my skin.

This kind of behavior is extremely contemptible.

NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2017.
HUH, Are you suggesting you are the only (ocksucker I can communicate with on this forum??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk