View Single Post

Old 09-13-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's obvious that this is being done by one or more of your 'fans'... whose empty head you live in rent free.

Because they are such lowlife scumsucking, immature children, just putting them on ignore as the ignorant RubiTHECon suggested...won't work.

I wish you luck in finding out who signed your dad up for all of these emails (finding them CAN be done) and that not only are they kicked off of here...but they're criminally charged and their name(s) end up on the other online news site.

Supposed adults acting like 12 year old cyber-bullies is a reflection on them...not you.

(The usual suspects will quickly ooze out of the woodwork...and respond negatively to this post).
Thank You. I did tell my Dad that others had told me that the best thing to do about these bullies is just to Ignore them. However, I do need to make a record of it and hope that others start standing up and doing what is right. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated and it reflects very baldy on TOTV when others do not condemn it in the strongest of terms.

I have tried Ignoring these people and they just try new ways to get under my skin. With the frequent Political Posts started with a title jabbing at me. I see these whether or not I am Ignoring them. The Yahoo 2017 TOTV NFL Pick-Em and those names--Gene Coppola, CathyWoods, Michelle and Mitchell-- and now this extremely low criminally pretending to be my father and having e-mails sent to his e-mail address.

This should not be allowed to continue.