View Single Post

Old 09-13-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

I will not be rushing to the cops with this. Just trying to create a record of long term harassment by these people on many places. The Regular TOTV Forum as well as on the Political Forum and it is extremely likely that one of these people pretended to be my father and signed my father up to get ten or so career resource web-sites every day. Some have come in already today.

It is possible that it is some other person but I find that highly improbable.

What I would like the good people on here to do is complain to the Moderator if any of these people-- affald, dirtbanker, or allegiance-- make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum that is a personal attack of any kind on anyone posting on TOTV.

I doubt if the police would think there is enough of a case for an arrest -- YET!!! But these three are coming close with months of harassment online of me. And now this TOTV 2017 NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and trying to get my parents involved in this continued harassment of me.

Revoke these people's privileges to post at all. They should be booted off of TOTV all together if that is possible.