View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He is certainly one of the many bullies I picked up while trying to help survivors/victims of crimes through Talk of the Villages Political Forum. I believe it is still reaching people and this behavior by these creeps actually helps my cause. We do need to improve the laws with respect to abuse of the internet and the prosecution of people who do this. Especially the cyber bullies and long term harassers. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated by any group of decent people online. If you see something, you say something also applies to online abusive behavior of others online. It should not be seen as normal behavior online but it seems quite common on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages which is quite sad as most of the people I have met here in the Villages are nothing like these pathetic excuses of human beings.

You do not pull a HIGH NOON and make one person deal with these goons. You rise up against the thugs and make them feel the pain that they should not have invaded your town. Just a little movie reference for those who like westerns. And it should be pretty easy to see who the villains are in this story.
Do you write da English or is gibberish your only written language?