View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Read the fine print....

Quote:
.... each will receive....
Given that Chump doesn't know how to tell the truth...who actually believes he will actually do it?

Why in the world didn't he just write a check to each of these organizations so that his mouthpieces could have factually said... 'WAS GIVEN?'

I'll believe he donated actual money, versus 'free or discounted rooms/golf rounds/ballroom rentals/Etc'...when it is validated by a reputable source.

Until then, I'll just believe he's doing what he has always done...which is lie.

Heck, he's probably already spent more than the $17,000 award in legal fees...fighting this WALL.

Trump is Refusing to Pay an Irish Man $17,000 for Wasting His Time Over a Wall

Quote:
Donald Trump wants Mexico to pay for a wall, but his lawyer wants to get the president off the hook for a $17,000 debt he owes on another one.

Trump attorney Patrick Whyms went to a court in County Clare, Ireland, Tuesday to fight a judgment won by an engineer named John Lennon over a proposed barrier near Trump's International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg—a proposal that was later withdrawn.

Lennon says the tycoon president has ignored a 2016 court order to square the debt, which is 14,095 euros.
I think the truth of the matter is, he's a whole lot less rich than he wants everyone to think.

I believe he is probably mortgaged to the hilt and is the reason he refuses to show his tax returns...and was looking to make deals with the Russians.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: