View Single Post

Old 09-16-2017, 07:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forevergreen View Post
Dr. Brian Saluck is Gold

In The Villages, where medicine is often practiced without the patients best interest at heart, Dr Saluck, of Citrus Cardiology is of highest quality: he's the Gold Standard. His staff at Citrus Cardiology is equally caring and display high values.

After having experienced too many indifferent physicians and listening to countless stories of dissatisfaction from other Villagers, I would like to spread the word, that from my first hand experience, Dr. Saluck is an anomoly and a model for high quality cardiac care.

I speak from nearly five years of having disappointing and sometimes maddening experiences within The Villages medical community. Even after exhaustive research, if it were not for the insistence of my PCP, Dr. Glenn McKeon, I likely would not have known about Dr. Saluck and would not have received his care.
Dr. Saluck is a cocky little smart-azz, who usually has a snarky response to simple questions (at least with me).

I love him!

While in for a cardiac checkup, I showed him where a young butcher had cut out some skin cancer...and the area had become infected.

While still in the examining room, he took photos of my problem with his phone, texted it to his and his family's personal dermatologist and then after receiving an almost immediate response...told me to head straight there.

I don't know of too many doctors who would have gone to that much effort and trouble.