View Single Post

Old 09-17-2017, 07:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I drove my golf cart to LSL for dinner Friday evening not expecting to take in the nightly entertainment, since I never heard of the band "He said She said". However, once I parked the golf cart and heard the music that was it. Forget dinner, I had to take in the rest if the show. Wow, the best show I have ever seen at any of the town squares. The guy playing the guitar, Todd Fulcher, absolutely rocked. The two performers took turns singing great songs while Todd played unbelievable guitar throughout. Not all songs were the typical town square dancing music, but instead some seriously good classic rock. More like a real concert than the run of the mill town square show. Will be watching and hoping for future performances. A must see!
I will check them out. Many of these bands who play in the Villages have Facebook pages and/or their own web-sites. If they are on Facebook you can Follow them and even friend them if they agree to it. Some accepted friend requests from me. And I follow others.

He Said She Said | Music For All Occasions

He Said She Said - Home | Facebook

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-17-2017 at 07:41 AM.