View Single Post

Old 09-17-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why do you women want to give away America for a minority majority Mexico II? Why do you ENCOURAGE blacks who DESTROY everything they touch?

I don't get the masochism. The self destruction. Do you REALLY think things are better now than the late 1950s? Women and blacks have quotas now...so YOU think things have improved? Gays with a sexual fetish for the same sex can marry and you call that a success? Anyone can now use ANY bathroom and you call that progress? Your doctor could have "failed" but because he was black...got a slot anyway...and you call that good?

You are so twisted in your views because you believe things that are simply not true. You've been indoctrinated from birth to think a certain way. WE are NO different to OUR children than the Muslims are to theirs. We chastise them for "brainwashing" when we ourselves are brainwashed.

America is falling...America is failing...because America is becoming a minority majority...there are NO successful minority majority countries...we WILL fail...we WILL fall just like ALL the rest.

Come on Sandy...debate me...PROVE the equality that you CLAIM. Show me the black Oxford, the black Microsoft, the black villages.
Oh, the troll wants to "debate". Go back to your troll hole. Buy some Listerine - your breath still stinks.