View Single Post

Old 09-18-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Baldwin COWARD, I told you to stay off TOTV. Either agree to meet with me and some brothers or stay off this forum, you yellow COWARD.

Yes, you are being called out, COWARD. How much of a man are you? Are all you racists as COWARDLY as you or just you?
Sandy...WHO has been BEGGING people to go down to MLK Blvd to meet with our "peers"? You want me to meet your hand picked successes...the 1%...I want YOU to meet the 99%...the worthless rabble that even YOU avoid. Why live in "whiteville" when you COULD live among those you love and value so? Move to MLK Blvd in Wildwood or Leesburg and you can STILL come to the squares and restaurants. You live in whiteville among white people because this is the BEST place you could live in central FL. It's safe, friendly, clean...BECAUSE it's full of white people with white people values and standards. The other GREAT places to live in FL are ALSO gated...and white. Don't believe me...look. Find me ONE gated black place that isn't a prison.

Wake up you ignorant, brainwashed, idiot.

I KNOW you haven't gone down to MLK Blvd. If you had...you would be on my side. YOU go down into the depths of the inner city ghettos where the 99% live. IF you get out alive...you'll be telling a different story. I'll drop you off in the W or S side of Chicago...in E St Louis...at midnight on a Saturday night...and all you have to do is walk out.

Are you game? Remember...I asked first...I asked "you" to go down to MLK Blvd a long time ago. I won't go...because I KNOW how dangerous blacks are.

Before you call me names again...I also won't stand in the middle of a busy freeway...because I KNOW it's dangerous and I'll probably get killed. Equating cowardliness with critical thinking shows you are intellectually closer to them than to "us". Maybe that's WHY you can't seem to "get it"? You can't see what's really happening? You think?