Thread: Trash Pickup
View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 12:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Another post that blames the Developer....getting old. We had a hurricane go through and the Developer and the District are working through FEMA to make sure we, as residents, don't get the bill. FEMA makes those rules. Of course you could have given is more details on what the Developer or District did the last time a storm of Irma's magnitude went through The Villages, that might have have helped us understand what your expectations are. Oh yeah, never had a storm this widespread go through.
As I understand this, FEMA is doing the clean up so we, the residents, don't have to pay the regular crews for working overtime.

Just wondering......what are the regular landscape crews doing while FEMA is doing the clean up of The Villages? I haven't seen any of the regular crews at all. I'm referring to the people who do the planting, cutting the lawns and blowing debris, putting down the pine straw, etc....... just the regular maintenance to keep our community looking so beautiful. Are these people out of work right now while FEMA is doing the clean up?