View Single Post

Old 09-21-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
224 613 Project

It seems I have been mentioning this 224 613 Project on Talk of the Villages since I got on here in July of 2007. That was after Gary Corsair had done a small article on me in The Villages Daily Sun on Memorial Day of 2007. And probably long after I had written the Sumter County Sheriff Bill Farmer and introduced myself and my work in late 2005.

I do hope law enforcement look at these posts of mine about the 224 613 Project. I have been counting on it.
Something from my other thread. And Ignore the hateful Trolls on here.

Think for yourself. Many libraries are still very active forces in their communities and more than just for best sellers, DVDs, reading programs, citizenship training, and checking your investments.

Point to ponder. What kind of links would you like to see from your local law enforcement agencies? Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency This has some really good ones from where I used to live in Washoe County, Nevada in Reno.

People are also the best resources for information and some librarians are in touch with whom to contact for whatever in their communities. Some are not so much in touch. For an example of that here in the Villages look at the Virginia Trace Web-site. VIRGINIA TRACE, THE VILLAGES, FLORIDA