View Single Post

Old 09-21-2017, 02:38 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
You made your point, made your point , made your point. Nothing like reviewing a place without going there. And if you are not going somewhere do you always announce it? Shame, people invest a lot of money, time and effort in a business and are criticized by people who Review it from their couch. If you have nothing good to say perhaps don't say anything and let this businessman take his shot. I wish him luck and pray that he succeeds.
I'm always amazed at people who review a place without ever going. We went 3 nights and ate all 3 nights. Food was very good. They have only had a limited menu for right now. Better to take a little time and do it right. Those that keep saying I'm not going, that's fine, just don't go, but don't bad mouth a place you have never been to and you say you aren't even going to go to.
There are a few places I don't like and a few I have never been to. I just don't say anything about them. I never want anyone not to make it. If others like it, that's great. I just go where I like.