View Single Post

Old 09-24-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is a pretty stupid comment. You had better think about it. I will not explain it to you, because if you are smart enough to post using a keyboard, surely you can figure out how to get some information on your stupid remark.

Guess what dummy, this site can boot you or me off anytime they wish, for saying what's on our minds. Same thing goes for ignorant head bashers in the NFL when they tick off their owners. And the reason you do not disrespect your country, your flag and your military is because there are very impressionable little children watching and wanting to look up to you as their athlete idols. That's good enough to take your protest off the playing field. Try protesting at the end zone and see what happens to you. A big fat fine.

So, please don't act like this is a Constitutional right. It is NOT.
it me be a constitutional right but then we get to the pragmatics and these owners, players and sport casters should be asking "why would I want to tick off half my fan base? The NFL is losing viewership and an article in the paper ask why are they not filling up stadiums any longer?

I can answer for others but the disrespect by players plays to me like an Antifa move and that is enough to keep me away.

Personal Best Regards: