View Single Post

Old 09-25-2017, 10:19 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The Great and Mighty Oz has spoken. We have had many in our family fight for our country over the years, several gave their lives in Pearl Harbor. A grade school, high school friend died in the Pentagon on 9-11. Families have sacrificed for years during the absence of a Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother while they were serving our country and absent from the family setting. So many have died for us.

I give up. I surrender. They won. I love Pro Football with my whole heart. But I love our country more. Goodbye NFL. We are lucky because we can fill the football time with another activity. What a shame. I have felt strongly about this issue since day one. To the OP thank you for starting this thread.

One last thing. Remember when George Steinbrenner owned and operated the Yankees? Can you imagine how he would handle this situation? Forgetaboutit!
Thank you and your family members for your service. Most of my family also served. What is happening is disgraceful. The NFL will suffer. Ant team that protests, I will not watch....PERIOD .