Thread: NFL thought
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I actually have a bigger problem with the 2 not 1 Presidents of the past (one on 9/16/1974 Ford with restrictions, second on 1/21/1977 Carter removing restrictions) pardoning 210,000 DRAFT DODGERS who either burned their draft cards refused to serve, go to Canada or Deserting, during the Viet Nam Conflict.. How do you think our Viet Nam Vets felt? What about Hanoi Jane how much money does she make a year? How many of you go to see her movies or watch Janes Netflex Hit Show? What about the beloved Cassius Clay - DRAFT DODGER who went on to become Muhammad Ali, his conviction was over turned because he became a Muslim. He's to me is still a draft dodger, what was his net worth, was he shunned? How were our MEN IN UNIFORM treated when they retuned home from Viet Nam? These are the things that bother me and still bother me! If any of you Evading Draft Dodgers are living in the Villages now my advice to you is SHUT UP, you're still scum!
Yet I feel sure you voted for a four times draft dodger who had a "foot problem" but also at the same time played sports. Who then boasted that avoiding STD was his "personal Vietnam". "I feel like a great and very brave soldier.” he said.
Do you think he was a very brave soldier?
He's now the Commander in Chief.
Donald Trump Calls Sleeping Around His ‘Personal Vietnam’ - Us Weekly

Donald Trump describes his personal Vietnam to Stern - YouTube