Thread: NFL thought
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Gotta love it when libtards go to extreme on EVERYTHING. I am waiting for the idiot libtard that tries to claim 1st Amendment rights when he is charged with yelling "fire" in a theater. Wow, can you imagine a soldier telling his boss to shove it and then claim his free speech? There is a time and place for everything. I bet if these cretins were fined by the owners every time they disrespected the flag, the National Anthem and our military, it would stop real fast. Blacks are treated better here than in any other country, INCLUDING their African countries. A millionaire protesting is about as credible as Tal telling someone how to do his job.
Of course there are rules, but when people break or challenge them to appeal to the very principles those rules are intended to maintain, we should, even if grudgingly, respect that. For my own part, I never cared much for this whole kneeling business, because I always figured it would spark exactly what has happened here; that is, we’re not having a conversation about police shootings, we’re having a conversation about kneeling. But there are a lot of things I don’t agree with that I recognize people have the right to do. And that leads us to the other idea of patriotism, which is that love of country doesn’t mean love of symbols, but of the principles in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.