View Single Post

Old 09-28-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To me long these many years of watching professional sport the national anthem is so sacred and so connected to each event that I have come to believe that the last words of the national anthem are "Play ball".

why is it baseball is about baseball but the NFL AND NBA are about too many political and personal things?

Baseball has an informal code of on-field conduct which has held for 100 years. The NFL doesn't seem to have an enforceable code for anything.

When Odell Beckham caught a TD pass he imitated a dog urinating on a fire hydrant.

When Judge hit his 50th home run , a record for a rookie his teammates had to force him out to wave to the fans. That's baseball do your job go to the dug out.

And how do I feel about Trump's comments concerning kneeling athletes the same way I would about the guy sitting in the high seats who would respond at these Kaepernick absurdities with get the "SOB" off the field

Daniel Henninger
Journalist

Personal Best Regards:
Yep...burning the President in effigy, burying and carrying the flag upside down, or replacing the flag with "don't tread on me" as done by the Tea Party......they are classier ways to protest.