View Single Post

Old 09-28-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers odds: Picks from expert with 13 straight Packers wins - CBSSports.com

I hear that the Packers are trying to get their fans involved tonight with locking arms during the National Anthem. Things are getting interesting. Packers ask fans to lock arms on Thursday night – ProFootballTalk

And Donald John Trump is suppressing free speech as the President of the United States. He is creating quite a case against him from the NFL and their team owners.
As long as I am paying to watch entertainment I choose not to hear the entertainers freedom of speech views on any issues. If they want to call a press conference, rent a hall, or purchase their own media time they have my blessing, but don’t lecture me when I am paying to be entertained. The other problem here is their supposed freedom of speech was misdirected initially toward our Flag and National Anthem by Collin K. and not toward the issue he was attempting to address. It is this misdirection that is causing this firestorm, with or without Trump’s tweets, that is creating a firestorm that will be a huge problem for the NFL unless they address it soon.