View Single Post

Old 09-28-2017, 09:18 PM
n/a

Are the Russians still using their propaganda to turn us against each other here? Some in Congress who are familiar with their methods suspect this is the case: HARI SREENIVASAN: Representative Schiff, a colleague of yours, Senator Lankford, also said this morning that the groups that are tracking some of these Russian accounts were actually involved actively in conversations about Black Lives Matter or, even just as recently as last weekend, the take a knee or the boycott the NFL hashtags that were trending.

REP. ADAM SCHIFF: You know, I think that’s right, in the sense that, in the most cynical of ways, the Russians would use these issues, whether it is Black Lives Matter.

I haven’t seen the examples yet in terms of the NFL, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all. This is what they do. They take these very hot issues in the United States. They target them geographically in a way that they are designed to be the most incendiary possible. Schiff: Russia turned Americans against each other on Twitter, Facebook | PBS NewsHour