Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Paradise Pavers & Coping

Old 09-29-2017, 03:59 PM

Smile Paradise Pavers & Coping

I recently moved into a pre-owned home in The Villages. Although the driveway had pavers, it was not in good shape. In fact, several pavers were loose or cracked. After getting several bids, I chose Paradise Pavers. They stripped the old sealant off, repaired the problematic pavers with extras I had, power washed it, brushed sand into grout lines, and re-sealed it. Unfortunately, Irma put a snag in the process, but we simply rescheduled and they returned to finish the job. I would like to specifically name Tim Taylor as an outstanding Paradise employee. He worked with me to get the most consistent grout appearance and said several times, he wanted me to be happy with the job. All of the employees were great to work with. I recommend this company.