View Single Post

Old 10-01-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
There are those " tells" again. Do yourself a favor and don't play poker and if you do you might as well play with your cards up.

By use of expletives, and personal attacks you reveal that you know what I say about racism is true. it can't exist because .......

How can there be racism when Obama the terrible was elected and re-elected to the highest office in the land. If racism existed he would never had gotten more than a menial job in this nation. has there ever been an Italian, Polish, French, Hungarian, Spanish president? No. So should these nationalities claim racism. Claims of racism are an oxymoron made by the likes of people like you.

Race , gender ,etc is politicized for personal gain, leverage financial gain and empowerment. but the gig; is up the racket over and the American people are not going to buy into any longer.

Further the claims of racism fit nicely with the claim of white supremacy, which was once called white privilege. both of these claims are a feeble attempt by the left intended to bypass the US Constitution, etc.

What you are doing also is letting your personal dislike for me distort the truth. Or perhaps it is that you fit into that old saying

to anger a conservative tell him a lie"
to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

You really need to re-examine why you are so judgmental, hateful and anger. I always end with PBR because I hold no malice or anger toward anyone

Personal Best Regards:
You truly are so full of it.

I don't have any personal dislike of you, because quite frankly...you're nothing more than a pizzant in my life.

What I do take offense to, is your bloviating lies, hypocrisy, bigotry, racism, misogyny and pseudo-intellectualism...all from your perceived superiority soapbox.

Eliminate those abhorrent personal traits of yours (good luck with that )...and you may very well be an OK person.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: