View Single Post

Old 10-01-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You truly are so full of it.

I don't have any personal dislike of you, because quite frankly...you're nothing more than a pizzant in my life.

What I do take offense to, is your bloviating lies, hypocrisy, bigotry, racism, misogyny and pseudo-intellectualism...all from your perceived superiority soapbox.

Eliminate those abhorrent personal traits of yours (good luck with that )...and you may very well be an OK person.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
If he's a man...he IS superior. I'll put him up against ANY of the women here...in any competition. Lets say a best of 10. Ten activities...intelligence, logic, athleticism, problem solving, fixing something...what do you say?

Quote:
HATE is HATE. Anyone can spot it.

It hurts. It wounds. It kills, It makes things worse.

Expecting people to do the best they can and helping those who cannot is a good thing.

Rewarding and praising those who try hard is a good thing.

Looking for ways to belittle and shame is not a good thing.

We were not all born equal, but we were all born valuable.

Spending one's life fixated on being superior and calling others names and brewing bad reactions is pointless. It is a lonely life.

FIRST...do no harm.
"Liberals" hate conservatives but conservatives don't hate liberals. Why? Conservatives are generally superior to the women/minority liberals and everyone knows it. The one stationed below the other is always jealous, hateful towards their superior.

No...are ALL dogs born valuable? ALL rats? ALL mosquitoes? Not EVERY species has "value".

It's YOU who react to the truth so violently. Since there are no blacks here, I personally don't think about them...until I come here and have to ask again...WHERE are they equal? In what neighborhood? What school?

Quote:
Oh the hypocrisy!

You need to fix yourself...before worrying about others.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Do you see the irony?

How about now?

How about now?

I'll wait...