View Single Post

Old 10-05-2017, 02:09 AM
n/a

Smile Too Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
fire more like a full automatic weapon?

Note the following video that demonstrates how easy it is to convert a weapon with this modification:

How to Make Your Gun Shoot Like It’s Fully Automatic—in One Easy Step – Mother Jones

The accompanying write up describes the legality of the modification

Including statements that the ATF wants to make the modification illegal.

They "want" to make it illegal?
Why does the logic that bans full automatics apply to this modification?

It seems our congress should have taken action on this modification months/years (?) ago. But why have they not done so?

Now that the modification has had so much notoriety in the past few days, there will no doubt be more people who will pursue the modification.

Instead of the usual partisan pi$$ing contests that ensue in our congress why would this not be an easy coming together of all parties to ban the modification? Why would it not also include gun manufacturers making their product not modifiable?

Being a gun enthusiast my entire life, including shooting competitively, I have never come across any sport that necessitates such rapid fire.

I am interested in others thoughts about this very specific subject and not the usual partisan rhetoric and BS!
The Bump Stock is not the only way to make an autoloading rifle to fire very fast. There is also a "trigger crank." You can find it on youtube.com .

There are also other more unconventional ways.

I've always been too cheap to waste my ammunition on full automatic fire.

Carl in Tampa